International Continuous Improvement Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
A market leader are seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement professional to lead the Continuous Improvement activities across the group internationally. Please be aware that this role will require extensive international travel.
Reporting into the Global Operations Director, you will be leading specific CI projects across key sites while developing a Continuous Improvement culture through the introduction of knowledge and tools in order to deliver significant and measurable improvements.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities across 5 sites globally.
- Devise and implement a development plan.
- Develop teams in the use of Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Prepare, mentor and review projects.
- Budget management.
- Develop strategies for process improvement across customer services, supply chain, purchasing and manufacturing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated, ideally Engineering, Business Systems or Quality management.
- A master's degree is preferred.
- Extensive Senior Operational Management experience.
- Experience in a Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing role.
- Formal Lean Manufacturing training to black belt equivalent.
- Proven history of implementation of Continuous Improvement techniques.
- Six Sigma green Belt certified
- A self-starter, enthusiastic and energetic; able to engage employees at all levels of an organization.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels of a manufacturing business.
- Highly developed IT skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for International Continuous Improvement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly