Global Sourcing Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
As Global Sourcing Manager you will be tasked to provide consistent processes, reporting and tools to create a sustainable, best in class sourcing organisation capable of creating significant and sustainable value across the Supply Chain.
Global FMCG organisation based in Northamptonshire.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key business stakeholders in order to formulate and execute long-term sourcing strategies with clear and measurable goals focused on continuous improvement opportunities - ensure these strategies are embedded in the organisation's processes globally
- Serve as the primary global point of contact for the new supplier creation and due diligence process, ensuring that every new supplier goes through the proper due diligence channels and receives the necessary approvals prior to the supplier's creation
- Help lead Global Sourcing team efforts to improve 7 Step Strategic Sourcing Process, Contract Management, Spend Visibility, KPI Reporting, Savings Tracking.
- Align with key business partners across different functions within the organisation to help develop and implement global policies and procedures
- Leverage existing technologies, and identify additional technology needs, in support of all sourcing related processes globally
- Collaborate with cross-functional and global/regional partners to resolve process and/or system issues and conduct root cause analysis
- Identify future enhancements to, and lead implementation of, various systems and processes; overseeing all related testing, training, and associated user support
- Support the testing and implementation for system enhancements and new technology implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- 5 years professional experience in Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, and/or Business Management Consulting
- Proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Track record of being able to manage multiple projects and timelines and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Clear and effective communication skills coupled with the ability to influence others; strong written communication and presentation skills a must
- Proactive and driven team player with a positive attitude
- Quick learner and change agent (e.g. can challenge the status quo)
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas), PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project
- Systems knowledge, specifically Ariba and JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1), a plus, but not required
- £45,000 - £65,000
- £4,500 car allowance
- 10% bonus (up to)
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance - 3x salary