Senior Buyer (Mandarin Speaking)
- Full Time
This is an exciting Senior Buyer role in one of the UK's fastest consumer goods businesses (London). Since the business began a few years ago, they have grown year on year, now with a £60m turnover. They are due to continue this growth by 30% in 2017. They are now looking for a passionate procurement professional to manage their end to end purchasing in a number of key categories.
Our client is a consumer goods business who are the absolute market-leaders at what they do. They create products that are some of the most well known available, using only the best material that is long lasting and the highest quality.
The business is based in the quirky Central London location and this is non-corporate culture is prevalent throughout the business. The business are dynamic, innovative and passionate about creating good products.
- Manage purchasing and supplier relationship of a variety of manufacturing materials categories with a spend of £15m
- It will be vital that you are able to work to negotiate on major contracts with suppliers, as well as having day to day working with internal stakeholders.
- Negotiating contracts and improving prices and Terms of Business
- Support the Head of Procurement in diagnosing and developing a Cost Down Programme.
- Liaise and Manage price negotiations with suppliers to ensure the most competitive price
- Support NPD in the development of new products and advice in achieving product target pricing
- Help develop procurement policies and standards
- Monitor Market fluctuation in raw material pricing to identify any cost risk or opportunities to the business
- Leading the search for new suppliers
- The Senior Buyer is based in London 5 days per week
Senior Buyer (Mandarin Speaking), Ideal Candidate:
£40,000 to £50,000 plus package