Our client is seeking an experienced Inventory Manager to ensure the accurate, timely and effective stock management within the site to ensure a fully accurate and dynamic stock file. The Inventory Manager will also be responsible for ensuring perpetual inventory cycles are managed and monitored and to fully optimise the layout and storage of all goods on site.
Our client are a specialist, national 3PL with an established base of market-leading clients.
- Ensure all planning of stock locations and perpetual inventory counting and reports are completed to agreed timescales and to the required standard included within scope
- Optimise the warehouse space to effect the best utilisation of warehouse capacity.
- General stock control - support the Operations team through liaison with the operations manager to ensure optimum levels of stock integrity are achieved through compliance to processes and procedures of warehouse operations
- Capacity planning - provide site operations management and the client with up to date records of capacity utilisation by area and bin type
- Stock Replenishment - manage and set appropriate priorities against the Picking and Replenishment teams to effect timely delivery of stock to pick bins or operations area so that client delivery specifications can be achieved by the Operations team
- Review all stock intake plans to ensure best working practises are maintained in relation to bulk storage, pick faces and efficiencies in replenishment and picking
- A confident operator who has strong experience in stock management and accuracy reporting of large stock files within a narrow/wide aisle racked warehouse
- Enthusiasm, drive and a can do attitude
- Excellent communicator across several boundaries
- Ability to build an effective team in a dynamic and changing environment
- Customer focused and commercial awareness of managing client SLAs, measuring and monitoring performance using various IT systems
- Strong planning and analytical skills
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a growing 3PL business with real prospects to progress your career to the next level and develop with the business. If you are an ambitious, confident logistics professional with strong Inventory/Stock management experience, this role is for you!