Supplier Relationship Manager (interim) - £450
IT Supplier Relationship Manager, Global Services Department - Up to £450 p/d - Central London - 3-6 Months
A Globally-Minded Household-Name is seeking an IT Supplier Relationship Manager to lead the implementation of World-Wide Supplier Relationship Management to ensure that suppliers are managed within legislated frameworks.
As the IT Supplier Relationship Manager, the deliverance of best value for price will be within your jurisdiction as you exercise substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
Responsibilities of the IT Supplier Relationship Manager:-
- Negotiating contract variations to ensure compliance with the company and industry standards and risk assurance
- Managing supplier communication to ensure that understanding and awareness of organisation strategic direction, changes and challenges
- Collaborating and facilitating stakeholder groups to develop long-term sustainable relationships
- Pioneering relationships with third party vendors in partnerships with IT service owners to review, report on, and revise contractual agreements as necessary to quality assure that the service and commercial input from vendors are provided according to contract
Experience of the IT Supplier Relationship Manager:-
- Expertise on IT deals and contract management, specifically to cover end user computing and software contracts, including but not limited to Microsoft, laptops, desktops and helpdesk
- A strong background in delivering prolific results within the IT industry, carrying them through to fruition, and delivering best-market results for this nationally known company
- It is desirable to have MCIPS or Graduate Degree equivalent
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Technology, IT Supplier Relationship Manager, Procurement, Interim, Central London, Degree, MCIPS, Best in Class, Stakeholder Management, Contract Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management, Commercial Contact