Indirect Senior Buyer: Technology Major - EMEA
Senior Buyer: Indirect Procurement - Technology & Innovation Blue Chip - International Portfolio - Accelerated Career Progression - Strong Training & Development (CIPS) - £45k + package
This undisputed leader in the technology and innovation space, is undergoing an astronomical period of year and year growth, and as the Firm is looking to recruit ambitious, and progressive procurement professionals into the team, who possess a breath of generalist indirect procurement experience.
As a global business you will seize control of an international portfolio that spans the EMEA & APAC region, and sees you regularly interact with senior procurement professionals and stakeholders. The business is renowned for its accelerated progression opportunities and passion to invest talent, so you could go from a Senior Buyer to future Chief Procurement Office in a blue chip brand!
Responsibilities of Indirect Senior Buyer:
- Work closely alongside and learn from engaging Category Managers and the Head of Procurement in a greenfield environment focused on strategic indirect procurement change
- Be a driving force in the on-going process of a strategic procurement at an international level with focus on the EMEA & APAC region
- Interact with C-suite executive board members and stakeholders to increase procurement visibility and achieve more than typical cost savings, but true strategic transformational change
Procurement Background Required:
- Strong indirect procurement experience across the full procurement lifecycle, including RFP process
- Ideally the successful candidate will be educated to degree level, or CIPS (although not essential)
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Technology, Innovation, CIPS, Blue Chip, EMEA, APAC, International Procurement Portfolio, Facilities Procurement, Marketing Procurement, IT Procurement.