Procurement Manager: FM, CAPEX, MRO - EMEA
Procurement Manager: FM, CAPEX, MRO - Esteemed FTSE100 - £50k + package
Following a period of unprecedented period of year on year growth, this internationally revered FTSE100, is aggressively growing its procurement function and seeks a specialist in FM, CAPEX or MRO. You will be challenged with owning, developing and executing strategic procurement and commercial initiatives for a €150 million portfolio.
With a truly European scope, and direct reports to help you achieve your strategic vision, you will work within a multi-award-winning Best in Class sourcing function, in an environment based on meritocracy where you can strive towards being a future Procurement Director/CPO!
The FM, CAPEX, MRO Procurement Lead is required to have:-
- Experience spearheading major FM, CAPEX, MRO sourcing projects including but not limited cleaning, catering, waste management, building & ground maintenance worth €150 million
- Managed the cradle-to-grave sourcing process including RFP, RFQ, contract drafting and negotiation, T&Cs negotiation, Stakeholder Engagement
- Progressed throughout your Strategic Sourcing and Purchasing career to date, preferably with experience within a leading blue chip FTSE 100 firm
- Been involved in international sourcing projects, preferably across the EMEA region
- Desired qualifications:- undergraduate degree or equivalent and/or CIPS or equivalent
If you fulfil the above criteria please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Facilities Management, FM Procurement, CAPEX Procurement,, MRO Procurement, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, London, Berkshire, West London