Packaging Procurement Lead - Greenfield - EMEA
- Full Time
Packaging Procurement Manager - Luxury FMCG - Greenfield Strategic Transformation - EMEA Portfolio - Progression Plan to Head of Indirect Procurement - £70k + package
This multinational FMCG brand, is undergoing an aggressive period of greenfield strategic transformation within the procurement function to further propel forward the Best in Class procurement hub. As such the Firm is prioritising talent acquisition within procurement and seeks a Packaging Procurement Manager to manage an EMEA portfolio of spend, and a growing team of Category Manager's and Buyers beneath you.
With an undisputed industry leading Best in Class procurement function that champion's strategic procurement, this role focused on transforming Packaging procurement, but has a progression plan beyond the Packaging category to Head of Indirect Procurement.
Responsibilities of Packaging Procurement Manager:
- Pioneer strategic procurement within the Packaging category for the Firm across the EMEA region, utilising your international experience to increase Packaging 's visibility with global stakeholders
- Lead a team of direct reports at Category Manager and Buyer level to drive forward positive change in a greenfield setting
- Drive strategic change for Packaging procurement and drive the business from Best in Class to World Class that will create your legacy aid your progression to Head of Indirect Procurement
Procurement Background of successful candidate:
- The successful candidate must have experience procuring indirect procurement services at a regional, national or international level (ideally the EMEA region but not essential)
- Strategic procurement experience across the full procurement lifecycle with experience managing the end to end procurement lifecycle
To apply and for more information, please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this website.
Keywords: Packaging Procurement, Procurement, Strategic Procurement, Fortune500, Stakeholder Engagement, Indirect Procurement, EMEA Procurement, FMCG, Retail, Best in Class Procurement