Interim Commodity Manager
- Full Time
A leading industrial manufacturing business require an interim commodity manager to join the business for a six month period and deliver an inventory reduction project for their c-class parts.
An industrial manufacturing business that are leaders in their field require an interim commodity manager.
- Inventory reduction of 30% on electro-mechanical parts
- Negotiate contract so that more risk sits with the the supplier
- Implementation of new procurement strategy
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that contracts meet planning requirements for production and maintenance
- Create/build, define and deliver Procurement RFI's, RFP's/eRFX's, as well as analysing trends in the market place in order to deliver leading edge Procurement solutions
- Commodity management experience
- knowledge of purchasing c-class parts from across the globe
- risk mitigation of product supply
- electro-mechanical industrial manufacturing background
- proven track record of delivering on inventory reduction targets
400 - 500 a day