Indirect Senior Buyer - Multiple Categories
Indirect Procurement Senior Buyer - Multiple Categories - FTSE250 Healthcare Firm - Central London Offices - Clear Career Progression Path - £35,000 - £45,000 + Package
This multi-national, FTSE250 organisation is growing their Procurement function in the UK, and as such they are looking to take on a talented Indirect Procurement Buyer to support the Head of Procurement in a range of categories. Due to the nature of the role, this opportunity will allow the successful candidate to choose which categories they wish to focus on, including IT, Professional Services and Facilities Management, to fully take control of their career path. With clear progression opportunities into Category Management within 12 - 18 months, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Procurement Buyer.
Role Overview; Indirect Senior Buyer:
* Supporting the Head of Procurement in developing Category strategies across a range of Indirect categories, including but limited to IT, Professional Services and Facilities Management
* Engaging and negotiating with new and existing suppliers to develop long-term, commercially fruitful relationships
* Delivering excellent cost savings through strategic sourcing activities, whilst ensuring quality and value are upheld
* Establishing procurement as a value-add function in the business, engaging with Senior Internal Stakeholders across the company in the UK and US
Procurement Background and Requirements:
* A strong background in strategic sourcing and engaging across the full end-to-end Procurement process, including RFI/RFQ, tendering, contracts and post-contract award management
* A CV showing outstanding savings achieved on large, complex spends across a variety of Indirect Categories, such as IT, Professional Services and Facilities Management
* Exceptional stakeholder management skills; negotiating and influencing at all seniority levels across both internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent academics; 2:1 degree (or equivalent), CIPS preferred
As this global giant continues to expand their Procurement Function, the Senior Buyer will see their responsibilities increase as they are developed into a Category Manager. Working with Senior Stakeholders and the Head of Procurement out of their central London offices, this opportunity will see the Senior Buyer managing spends of £40Million.
For more information, email an up-to-date CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Senior Buyer, Procurement Manager, Buyer, Purchasing, CIPS, Indirect, Senior Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement Buyer, IT Procurement, Facilities Management Procurement, Real Estate Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Greenfield, London