5 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity in an ambitious manufacturing environment, with the goal of taking maintenance forward through effective management of the machinery and plant to achieve efficiency improvements. With an opportunity to build and develop a department, this role has the scope to manage a team.
A privately owned company with multiple locations across the globe are looking to make improvements to their manufacturing process by bringing in an experienced maintenance planner to make improvements to their manufacturing and production process.
The Goole based business has seen significant growth in recent years and are looking to build on this by improving the manufacturing process.
With an ethos of progression and development, this new role will be ideal for someone who matches the companies goals.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Planner:
- Develop maintenance plan for the business
- Ensure that maintenance is planned into production
- Work with the Maintenance and Engineering Teams to establish safe systems of work for work arrange
the ideal Maintenance Planner should have the following skill set:
- A strong technical background
- To enable the delivery of professional maintenance and maximise equipment availability
- Ideally qualified to HND level or higher in a relevant discipline
- Experience in a Lean Manufacturing / Continual Improvement environment is desirable
Salary is dependent on experience - £30-40k