Procurement Manager - Technology
5 days left
- Full Time
A challenging and diverse strategic Procurement Manager opportunity has arisen for one of our leading business services clients, dedicated to managing strategic sourcing programmes specifically in the Technology category.
Our client is a major employer within the UK with an established, iconic and trusted brand. This organisation is competing in a fierce market and is positively facing these conditions with procurement operating at the heart of this.
They have been independently recognised for excellence and are continuing on that path with platinum accreditation from CIPS that has further demonstrated their already formidable track record and continued ambition. The size of the company means procurement projects are often very large scale and complex in nature, giving employees a real opportunity to add value.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate capabilities in delivering on complex end to end Technology related strategic sourcing projects, ideally having managed spend across Application Development and Application Management services whilst influencing senior level management, gaining their buy in and meeting the needs of all stakeholders within their remit. The successful candidate will also be able to diversify their experience through working on key projects outside the Technology space as required.
We are specifically looking at candidates who are able to:
- Provide a balance of strong strategic, operational and technical procurement skills; an individual who can deliver on the strategic direction and also have a hands on approach to driving tangible benefit within the technology category.
- Operate and influence effectively in stakeholder engagement, managing key commercial priorities and challenges for both their stakeholders and themselves.
- Have immediate credibility and gravitas with the ability to work with and relate to a highly demanding internal client base and complex, extensive supplier base.
- Communicate effectively with the ability to manage upwards and influence in a complex environment.
- Graduate, ideally with CIPS/MCIPS qualification and a demonstrable track record in complex procurement processes from a blue chip background with specific IT / Technology bias.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Procurement Manager - Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly