Interim Supply Chain Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
Primarily responsible for coordinating logistics and distribution activities.
Support the operation of the Supply Chain, ensuring stock availability through completion of right-time fulfilment.
Global FMCG brand based in West London.
- Support the operation of the Supply Chain, ensuring stock availability through completion of right-time fulfilment moves to LSPs and Distributors. Provide daily monitoring and analysis of operational activity and advise of any developing trends or gaps.
- Work closely with the Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) developing and maintaining a professional, collaborative relationship. Highlight instances of variation or non-compliance.
- Review stock reconciliation and scrutinize supplier performance on a daily basis to ensure accuracy of stock, identify root cause and finding solutions for any discrepancies with relevant suppliers
- Assist in investigation when exceptional events occur in the fulfilment operations. Ensure that information is systematically recorded when an exception event is identified and follow procedures to escalate as required. Resolve exceptional situations to protect consumers, minimize the impact on the market and protect company image and brand equity.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining Supply Chain and Customers master data to ensure appropriate fulfilment of Customer orders and system integrity.
- Support systems developments ensuring implemented design meets agreed process, or updating process flows to reflect agreed systems design.
- Ensure that all relevant practices and compliance requirements are adhered to within the fulfilment operation. Maintain auditable logs of incidents and undesired occurrences, investigate root cause, make and implement recommendations to prevent re-occurrence.
- Participate in supply chain and cross functional projects and undertake ad-hoc work as required to support the business.
- Support the Supply Chain and wider Finance team in preparation of presentations, analysis, KPI tracking & explanations/comments.
- Experience delivering results in a consumer goods / retail supply chain function, or for a third party logistics provider
- University degree in Business, Management, Supply Chain, Engineering or similar
- SAP knowledge - particularly Sales and Distribution modules
- Skills with WMS / TMS applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Visio)
- Detail-oriented and comfortable making decisions
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Diplomatic and have outstanding oral and written communication skills (in English)
- EU citizenship or right-to-work in UK
- Strong understanding and previous experience of UK market landscape
- The opportunity to work in a professional environment alongside a multicultural group of people with varied and diverse backgrounds.
- The chance to operate in a dynamic and challenging commercial and regulatory environment.
- The opportunity to develop along a defined career path with support in your professional development.
- Offer of a competitive salary and the benefits (such as flexible-working practices) of employment in a leading global consumer goods company from a stunning office in West London.