Manager- Procurement Operations
7 days left
- Full Time
A global leader in management consultancy is offering an excellent opportunity to join their advisory department within procurement and supply chain operations.
The creation of this new role is testament to the growing nature of the already gargantuan firm, a development that is hardly surprising when one considers the unique set of opportunities afforded to its employees. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to move across various aspects of the company's activities thus ensuring the necessary freedom to achieve the peak innovation and maximum personal development demanded by those of an entrepreneurial mind-set. Furthermore the firm is separated from its rivals by the quality of the work life balance it offers; with limited travel requirements due to the majority of its clients being located in the South East, rendering the role perfectly suitable for candidates with young families.
Applicants must have procurement experience within a global blue chip firm operating in the Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Utilities, Consumer Goods, Retail, Telecoms, Media or Technology sectors. This experience will be crucial in order to fulfil your responsibilities, which include but are not limited to;
- Procurement analytics
- The development and implantation of transformational procurement strategies
- The design and delivery of structured training courses to existing procurement and supply chain teams
- Active involvement across the entirety of the contract "deal life cycle"
- Working closely with senior clients on multiple business fronts
The following additional skills are necessary for a successful application;
- Excellent Knowledge of the procurement and supply chain processes, e.g. tendering, contract negotiation, contract management and process transformation
- An aptitude for sales and business development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to present and negotiate with stakeholders and clients
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- £70k-£80k Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a truly global brand, an entrepreneurial spirit, a fantastic work life balance and that is still growing and evolving year after year. If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsNOS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Manager- Procurement Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly