Indirect Senior Category Manager - £50-60k
Indirect Senior Category Manager, Transformation Procurement Project - London - Fortune 500 - £50000-70000 - Multinational Client-Facing Organisation - EMEA
As the Indirect Category Manager for this multinational client-facing organisation you will be pioneering multiple procurement projects across the EMEA remit. Currently, this company are providing you with the opportunity to upscale your established UK procurement skills into the chance to work across an international basis, including striving towards Best in Class procurement.
Responsibilities of the Indirect Category Manager:-
- Designing cradle-to-grave Strategic Procurement through implementing innovative frameworks, which forge Best in Class Procurement for service requirements, RFP/quotation management, and bid analysis that carry through to successful contract management
- Coordinating with key internal and external stakeholders to develop the business relationship and comprehend their client wants, using your expert knowledge of commercial developments, including accounting for risk and trends, to best inform key stakeholders
- Developing company/supply partner relationships across multiple indirect categories, creating long-term relationships that continue to produce financial benefits for the company
Experience of the Indirect Category Manager:-
- Impressive track-record of employment with Blue-Chip Organisations, implementing complex procurement solutions that appease multiple stakeholders and prove great financial results
- Applying basic business process re-engineering exercises informed by detailed knowledge of procurement legislation, the procurement tendering process, contract management and SRM
- Previous expertise within the indirect procurement arena - MCIPS may help your application
As an Indirect Senior Category Manager with this prestigious Fortune 500 Company, you will be upscaling your experience through successful transgressing into a larger remit, and seniority at a firm that nurtures core talent.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Indirect Category Manager, Procurement, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, Professional Services, Human Resources, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS