An international management consultancy firm seeks an experienced professional to lead their strategic sourcing process across a variety of categories. The successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of working for a prestigious, truly global company whilst still joining an intimate operation, widely acclaimed for its entrepreneurial and meritocratic spirit.
- Aiding in the development and execution of global category strategies
- Overseeing the full sourcing process; market analysis, tender execution, contract negotiation and management
- Oversee activity of significant spend areas within the category
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Nurturing strategic supply partnerships and developing service level agreements and KPIs
- Stringent documentation of commercial activity
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience of sourcing and contract management in such categories as HR, IT, Marketing, Audit, FM, and Learning and Development
- Proven experience of delivering significant savings in previous roles
- Previous experience of using P2P systems
- Already achieved or be working towards CIPS qualification
- Communication and problem solving abilities as well as commercial acumen.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a global brand as well as an entrepreneurial spirit and a fantastic capacity for personal. If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsNOS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure