Global S&OP Manager
This position is a leadership role with responsibility for the Global Supply and S&OP processes , Planning, which also includes Demand. You will be accountable for the execution of a balanced demand & supply plan.
You are expected to be accomplished in end-to-end aspects of the supply chain, including the delivery of planning and execution. You are required to identify and implement improvement projects to transform the supply chain organization. You will work alongside the Global SC Manager to ensure alignment with the business, financial and customer service level goals.
This is a real opportunity for someone who enjoys getting their hands dirty, and as a result you will be rewarded in the knowledge you have personally developed the global planning function in line with their high standards. Growth is inevitable here, as they will soon (>12 months) act a sole entity expecting double digit growth figures over the next 3 years.
- Lead the monthly global S&OP process for a dedicated product line within BUSF
- Ensure process adherence with key stakeholders and develop process maturity in line with S&OP roadmap
- Lead monthly demand planning reviews with Sales
- Partner with Sales Directors to understand demand drivers and keep mid/long-term demand in line with market intelligence/trends
- Partner with Product Marketing for clear alignment between demand plan and product roadmaps
- Translate Demand Plan into actionable supply plans across all relevant factories and key sub-contractors
- Lead monthly supply planning reviews with factories to adjust capacity and optimise resource utilisation
- Escalate supply constraints to executive S&OP level, together with set of recommendations and course of action
- Cross plant capacity balancing
- Actively support the deployment of a new S&OP tool
- Degree in either Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Business Administration
- Previous experience in a global supply chain planning role IS A MUST, ideally in an industrial equipment / manufacturing company
- Solid understanding of supply chain dynamics
- International exposure, through a global position by having lived abroad, will be an advantage
- Advanced Excel
- Expert knowledge of (SAP) preferred
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally