HR / Prof Services Category Manager - £65-85k
HR / Professional Services Category Manager, Multinational Organisation - Newly Invested Transformation Procurement Project - £50000 - 70000 - Central London
You will be developing the procurement function across the EMEA remit as the Human Resources and Professional Services Category Manager at this multinational market-leading organisation. After a heavy investment into redeveloping their function into strategic frameworks, moving towards Best in Class procurement, the company are seeking great indirect experience for their international base.
Responsibilities of the HR / Professional Services Category Manager:-
- Producing impressive frameworks focused on Strategic Procurement through implementing innovative cradle-to-grave procurement for service requirements, RFP/quotation management, and bid analysis that carries through to successful contract management.
- Responsibility for developing relationships with key stakeholders within Human Resources and Professional Services to establish long-term, profitable, lines of communication
- Utilise commercial knowledge of market movement to identify and consider emerging risks and opportunities to aid problem solving when establishing company/supplier relationships.
Experience of the HR / Professional Services Category Manager:-
- Reputable evidence of employment with Blue Chip Organisations, defined through implementing complex procurement solutions that appeases conflicting stakeholders, whilst continuing to achieve impressive financial results.
- Conducting basic business process re-engineering exercises with detailed knowledge of procurement legislation, the procurement tendering process, contract management and SRM
- MCIPS and/or a 2:1 Degree Classification may help your application.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Indirect Category Manager, Procurement, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, Professional Services, Human Resources, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS