Head of Supply Chain - Global Manufacturer
The successful candidate will develop the strategic direction for the Supply Chain teams which include Planning, Warehouse, Logistics and Customer Service.
You will play a proactive, collaborative and driving role within the operational leadership team.
A global manufacturer with a presence in over 100 countries. Annual turnover 2billion in 2016.
- Create and implement best practice Supply Chain network and Logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance and drive out cost
- Lead S&OP process for UK Business unit aligned to organisational objectives.
- Identify forecast demands and trends to facilitate accurate and timely manufacturing plans/Procurement needs and to reduce obsolete finished goods and raw materials
- Work collaboratively with key strategic supply partners to ensure excellent inbound/outbound service delivery and manage performance through the review of transparent KPI's
- Full P&L responsibility for Supply Chain/Logistics cost centres and annual budgeting process
- Must come from Manufacturing
- Held a senior Supply Chain role previously/currently
- Proven track record in S&OP
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Background in Planning, Warehouse Management and Logistics would be advantageous
- Degree Educated or APICS
- Multi-site exposure
- Strong commercial acumen
A very competitive package is available with salary range £65,000 - £75,000. This is also complemented with a car allowance, bonus (up to 20%), Private Healthcare, Pension and Death in Service