Supply Chain Manager - Health Charity
Do you have strong Supply Chain Management experience (planning, inventory, logistics)? Do you have experience leading processes and driving results internationally? Do you want to make a difference in a fantastic reproductive health charity?
Our client is a global reproductive health charity, based in London, operating in many countries across the world. Part of their core mission is providing reproductive health solutions for people in need, and they now need a Supply Chain Manager to lead the Supply Chain for these programmes.
The Supply Chain Manager will:
- Assist with the selection and management of vendors/distributors across the different countries
- Ensure they are set up to supply the right products, at the right time, at the right cost
- Manage the planning process for these products (balancing demand vs inventory/cost)
- Maintaining effective fulfilment solutions
The successful Supply Chain Manager will have:
- A background in planning, logistics and inventory management
- International exposure in a product-led environment (pharma/healthcare/medical devices would be ideal)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exposure working in an international environment (some travel required)
- Strong Excel and systems ability
The Supply Chain Manager will be based in London and earn £40k-£46.5k (dependent on experience).