Head of Planning & Logistics - Health Charity
Do you have extensive Planning & Logistics experience, within an international environment? Do you want to play a key role in Supply Chain improvement in a global reproductive health charity?
Our client is a global reproductive health charity, who provide services and assistance to people in need across the world. They are currently looking to improve their effectiveness by embarking on a Supply Chain improvement programme - and they now need a Head of Planning & Logistics to help lead it!
The Head of Planning & Logistics will:
- Work closely with country teams internationally to assess and drive the effectiveness of their planning and logistics processes and performance
- Look more broadly at the organisation planning and logistics strategy, to optimise performance and effectiveness, while minimising costs
- Lead complex global projects to improve the Supply Chain (including IT/systems projects)
- Work closely with procurement teams, the wider business and suppliers/contract manufacturers to deliver an integrated Supply Chain
To be successful in this role, the Head of Planning & Logistics requires:
- A strong background in Planning and Logistics (including demand/supply/inventory planning, logistics management, co-packer/supplier management)
- International exposure, within a product-led environment (pharma/healthcare/medical devices ideal)
- Experience managing complex projects, including IT/systems programmes
- Excellent stakeholder engagement/project management skills
- The desire to play a key role in a global Supply Chain improvement programme
This role is based in London, and will pay £55k-£65k (dependent on experience).