Fittings, Furniture and Equipment Category Manager
Experience in procuring furniture, fittings and equipment (FFE) or similar categories is essential.
Your new company
Is the UK's tax, payments and customs authority, and they have a vital purpose to collect the money that pays for the UK's public services and help families and individuals with targeted financial support.
Your new role
To understand the FFE market & HMRC's requirements and industry best practice in the service area in order lead on FFE across HMRC and provide expert advice to senior managers and stakeholders.
- To own and manage the strategy for FFE across HMRC.
- To own and manage a single FFE service standard and specification.
- To ensure consistency across FFE delivery routes.
- To ensure whole life value of category FFE costs.
- To deliver continuous improvement across the FFE Service.
- Support the commercial Business Partner in FFE service procurement and maintenance developing strong working relationships to achieve maximum value.
- With the Commercial Business Partner, lead on the development and implementation of a FFE strategy.
- Define and implement a single FFE service standard - for procurement, maintenance and disposal.
- Develop a plan to achieve a single FFE specification across the Estate - utilising Regional Centre procurement and pilots (showcases) to inform decisions.
- Review and seek consistency across existing FFE delivery routes.
- With the Finance Business Partner, review and value engineer through life FFE costs, ensuring appropriate funding is put in place.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement across the FFE service.
- Ensure FFE service has customer centricity and exploits customer insight - developing and monitoring trends.
What you'll need to succeed
- To hold or work towards a recognised industry qualification in relation to FFE.
- In depth knowledge of the FFE market/industry.
- Demonstrates commerciality through understanding market opportunities.
- Proven track record of delivering results and meeting targets.
- Ability to analyse and interpret information, engaging stakeholders to make informed decisions, and deliver business focused solutions.
- Evidence of working with suppliers, & demonstrating strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship builder, experienced working across all levels in an organisation.
- Evidence of a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
What you need to do now
if you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.