Procurement Management Consultant - Central London
7 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Management Consultant - London - £65,000-£85,000
After winning multiple contracts and experiencing unprecedented growth, a niche procurement consultancy that specialises within industrial and consumer facing environments requires a dynamic Management Consultant to join their strategy team to manage their own procurement programmes and drive the future strategy of the organisation
Joining as a Senior Consultant, you will have previous strategic procurement experience within a reputable consultancy and possess the passion to further develop your impressive career in procurement consultancy. You will have experience within either heavy industry (for example engineering, aerospace, defence) or in consumer facing industries such as FMCG or Retail.
You will be the type of consultant that seeks rapid career progression, a flat structure that promotes both collaboration and autonomy, and the opportunity to set and implement strategy on key projects as this consultancy drives towards a record breaking 2017 and beyond.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
- Design and implement sourcing strategy, utilising both your procurement expertise and bespoke technology to maximise savings and provide innovative solutions to FTSE100 & SME clients
- Harness the flat organisational structure to collaborate and partner with senior colleagues to create a lasting legacy with clients
- Influence the engagements that you manage to maximise your professional development and your achievements in post, all in an environment that pushes a healthy working culture and values personal fulfilment.
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
- You will have experienced rapid progression within a consultancy
- You will demonstrate adaptability and adopt innovative, bespoke methods to solve complex client requirements.
- You will have a track record of influencing within a consultancy, coupled with a strong pedigree in strategic sourcing.
- Degree or equivalent preferred.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement Consultancy, Procurement, Consultancy, Industrial, Engineering, Stakeholder Engagement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing
Apply for Procurement Management Consultant - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly