The FMCG Demand Planner will be responsible for the accurate forecasting and ensuring that the Client maintains the highest standards of products received.
The Client is one of the largest food processors in the UK based in Leeds. Its a rapidly growing global business with a turnover of 2 billion a year. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team and take the next step in your career as a FMCG Demand Planner.
The Key Responsibilities of an FMCG Demand Planner:
- Effectively Plan the Daily and Weekly Demands for products over 52 weeks.
- Forecasting to react to Marketing and Seasonal Changes.
- Ensure all systems share the same information.
- Communication with Planners and Procurement.
- Run weekly Collaborative Planning Meetings with Supply Team.
- Analysis on Price Ranges.
- Produce Product Business Plans.
The Successful FMCG Candidate will have:
- Advanced Excel Skills - Vlookup, pivot tables, macros.
- 2 years experience of demand planning/merchandise planning in FMCG.
- Analytical Skills.
- Planning and working to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
A competitive salary and benefits package; paid holiday, pension scheme, and bonus.