This exciting opportunity will be based in their new site in Leeds as a FMCG Purchasing Administrator. Supporting the Supply chain manager with Day to Day purchasing and supply chain administration.
After just celebrating their 10th year Anniversary they are seeing incredible growth in their sector and as a result have just moved to a brand new site in Leeds. With a turnover of 16.5 Million and plans to double this by 2025 this is an exciting role to kick start your career.
The Key Responsibilities for the FMCG Purchasing Administrator are;
- Responsible for PO and Product Data set up.
- Raising PO's alongside order cycles.
- Liaising with Suppliers and Logistics to ensure Supply Chain runs smoothly.
- Create, update and maintain Product data on the ERP system.
The Successful FMCG Purchasing Administrator will have;
- A level Standard education or Purchasing Qualification.
- Previous Administration experience with Supply Chain.
- Microsoft Office Experience.
- Analytical Skills.
- Remain Calm in a sales driven environment.
- ERP system experience
A competitive salary with benefits, including pension and paid holidays. Also flexibility on hours providing you complete 37.5 hours a week.