5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading provider in the media industry. They are looking to hire a Procurement Specialist to join their fast paced and dynamic procurement department. The Procurement Specialist will support the procurement team ensuring an effective and efficient service is provided to the business. This individual must be a clear and confident communicator with proven experience in a fast paced private sector procurement function.
- Development of procurement processes and procedures
- Commercial acumen and a clear understanding of procurement/supplier contracts
- Managing the on-boarding process for new suppliers, conducting all relevant checks in line with Group policy*
- Strong skill in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and the ability to learn additional programs as needed. Ensuring compliance in all areas of procurement activity
- Ability to interact and influence stakeholders within various business units
- Ad hoc project work to support the Head of Procurement and the wider procurement team
The role would suit a graduate in early career with 1/3 years procurement or procurement analyst experience.
Apply for Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly