Supply Chain Controller
7 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen in Doncaster for a Supply Chain Controller in a niche manufacturing organisation. With manufacturing capability from multiple sites outside of the UK this position will be responsible for coordinating material, cost savings and generally improving supply chain efficiency's.
Our client, based in Doncaster, are a well-known brand in their niche field. With emphasis on quality and delivery they are recruiting a new position of Supply Chain Controller to add further value to their existing supply chain processes.
The key responsibilities of this position of Supply Chain Controller will be to:
- Liaise with suppliers to coordinate material movements
- Work on multiple projects with varying products
- Develop S&OP within the business
- Work closely with sales, design and operations to ensure delivery deadlines are met
Ideally the successful candidate for this position of Supply Chain Controller will have:
- Formal education
- Experience within retail or stockist/distributor environments
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A desire to progress their career within a well established and growing organisation
- A strong business acumen - the ability to get involved in multiple projects
- A can-do attitude and problem solving nature
- Garment experience would be desirable.
£35,000 - £50,000