FM Category Manager
Currently recruiting an FM Category Manager for a Public Sector Organisation, based in Manchester, who are currently embarking on a change management programme.
Public Sector Organisation, based in Manchester. who require a FM Category Manager.
The role of FM Category Manager will oversee the following:
- Works closely with key stakeholders to identify needs and determine how best to commission outcomes.
- Works with successful suppliers and stakeholders to ensure that contracts are made available to schools in a way that provides easy and efficient access.
- Is responsible for designing contract support arrangements with providers, setting and planning contract uptake targets, working with stakeholders to implement marketing initiatives and ensuring savings and uptake data is collected and analysed appropriately
- Through category management approaches, support the delivery of a range of initiatives that deliver measurable savings
- Provide support to ensure that adequate contract management support is put in place for each sub-category and that performance issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Ideally, the candidate will have the following background:
- FM Procurement
- Category Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Contract Management
Competitive basic and package