My client is a market leader in their field that has been experiencing a large area of growth and are looking to add a Procurement Coordinator to their team to assist the Head of Procurement with key upcoming projects and to develop the SAP system internally.
My client is a key Rail organisation in The North West that supports Network Rail and other rail industry customers to provide a safe, reliable and efficient rail network across Great Britain.
- To assist the Head of Procurement in the development and delivery of the department's strategy ensuring key activities and KPIs are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Support the Head of Procurement in developing and implementing policies and procedures to cover all procurement activity.
- Lead cross functional teams on large tender processes, including OJEU compliant tenders, and undertake all necessary evaluation to arrive at outcomes aligned to the initial strategy.
- Experience in implementing SAP systems
- Responsible for the implementation of cost saving initiatives.
- Taking full responsibility in raising PO orders
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Fully MCIPS qualified
- Degree level educated (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of European Procurement law and procedures
- Work as part of a team
- Ability to influence others
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate previous experience of advanced stakeholder management approach and skills
- Good standard of IT skills including Excel, Power point and Word
- Understanding of SAP system usage where there has been extensive development reports
What's on Offer
My client is looking to offer an attractive day rate of up to £20p/h