Interim Clinical Category Manager
Responsible for the operational management of clinical spend. Ensuring that a cost effective purchasing work programme is developed and maintained to achieve target financial savings through Supply Chain and Value for Money.
Our client is a large health trust in the North of England who require clinical buying expertise to come in and help them achieve them savings targets. You will be able to work remotely a couple of days a week.
- Have detailed discussions on contractual issues with NHS Staff, suppliers and negotiate complex contracts.
- Full spend review on certain clinical areas
- Demonstrate their in-depth knowledge of procurement policies, including NHS Legislation, European Union Procurement Law.
- Implement strategic buying within clinical
- Engage with a number of stakeholders
- Implement contracts register
- Clinical buying experience ESSENTIAL
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Proven savings
£330 - £400p/day ltd outside IR35