Global Procurement Manager - London
Global Procurement Manager - Accelerated Path to Leadership - Iconic FTSE 100 - Central Lon-don - £45 - 65k + Package
With over 150,000 professionals across 50+ countries and revenue of £20bn+, this prestigious Blue Chip Firm has a powerful brand. Now this iconic Firm has created a new opportunity within their award-winning Procurement & Strategic Sourcing team for an experienced up-and-coming Procure-ment Specialist to join ranks, receive one-to-one training and development from senior sponsors, and be promoted to Procurement Leadership within 12-18 months.
Global Procurement Manager role profile:-
* Autonomously owning long term sourcing & category strategies for a variety of indirect pro-curement spend areas including Finance, HR, Professional & Corporate Services (Consultan-cy, Recruitment, Audit, Risk, Legal Services etc)
* Executing £Multi-Million global procurement deals?, owning the cradle-to-grave process in-cluding stakeholder engagement & management, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM etc
* Collaborating with and learning from a highly expert group of ambitious procurement profes-sionals, all from prestigious FTSE 100 backgrounds
* Having Board level stakeholder exposure, winning backing and championing procurement change
Required background:- ?
* ?Strong procurement, strategic sourcing and category management experience gained from a FTSE 250 procurement graduate scheme or equivalent
* Degree & MCIPS? (desired not essential - Procurement experience is more important)
* High level of articulacy
If you are an ambitious and high-achieving procurement professional looking ?to accelerate your career towards Procurement Leadership & Directorship, this FTSE 100 firm is offering you the perfect opportunity.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services Procurement, HR, Marketing, FM, IT, Technology, Generalist, Travel, Fleet, Global Procurement
Apply for Global Procurement Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly