Master Data - P2P Process Director
This Global FMCG household brand is going from strength to strength and due to growth they are in need of filling a pivotal new position. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, they are looking to attract talent which can reflect these values and help improve their business processes. With such a global team and intricate set up, they are looking to recruit an individual with the gravitas, composure and eye for detail that can help transform this function.
What will this Director Level roll involve?
- Working with the SI procurement function, Global Process Owners, P2P/Finance and Technology teams to help align processes and strategies for better data collection and usage
- Design and spearhead Supplier Master Data projects to improve supplier portals, data ownership and collection, requisition set up and processes
- Help design innovative ways of using data and influence the wider business to improve buy in from key stakeholders
- Help tackle new projects across master data management and usage
- Work with IT to help set up user friendly interfaces to improve accurate usage
What prior skills and experience are required?
- Prior experience working in a Master Data position with the ability to highlight examples of master data project ownership
- Prior experience working in a global and intricate business set up
- Innovative examples of using master data improvements to effect efficiency and improve cost savings/supplier collaboration
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with multiple business units and geographies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Why should you apply for this role?
- A Greenfield role in an already established team
- Director level title with the opportunity to progress quickly
- A real challenge in a truly global environment
- A world renowned brand on your CV with the salary and package to reflect that
If you are interested in finding out more, then click "apply" now or send your CV directly to jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk