FM & Shop Fit Procurement Manager: Iconic Retailer
Facilities Management/Shop Fit Procurement Manager - Luxury Retailer - Best in Class Procurement - Greenfield Transformation - Central London - £70,000 + Lucrative Package + Strong Progression Opportunities
As this iconic, luxury retail department store embarks on an ambitious greenfield transformation program under the leadership of an inspiring CPO, this FTSE100 seeks a Procurement Manager with expertise in Facilities Management/Shop Fit to be a driving force in a strategic sourcing 'best in class' procurement environment.
Procurement Responsibilities of Facilities Management/Shop Fit Manager:
- Be a driving force towards "best in class" procurement in an environment of greenfield change for this FTSE100 business
- Develop and execute Procurement strategy for Facilities Management/Shop Fit activities, utilising your experience in a retail environment to achieve more than business as usual but true optimisation of value and stronger stakeholder relationships
- Establish strong internal and external relationships and alignment between Procurement, Property, FM, Shop Fit, Finance that increases the visibility and efficient of procurement
- Serve as the thought leader and key point of contact on all matters related to Facilities Management/Shop Fitting, be recognized as subject matter expert for specified categories
Desired Procurement Background:
- Relevant Facilities Management/Shop Fit procurement category expertise within a retail environment
- True procurement leader with the ability to thrive in a truly greenfield environment and redesign procurement strategy in a £Multi-Billion environment
- Demonstrable and proven track record of delivering cost savings, cost efficiencies, total cost of ownership improvement and continuous improvement
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly this page.
Key Skills: Facilities Management, Retail Procurement, FTSE50 Procurement, Procurement Leader, London, FMCG Procurement, EMEA Procurement, International FMCG, Indirect Procurement, Direct Procurement