Senior Facilities Category Manager - up to £70k
Senior Facilities Procurement Category Manager, Multinational Client-Facing Organisation - Newly Invested Procurement Function - up to £70000 - London
A multi-national client-facing organisation are seeking an impressive Procurement Category Manager to lead their Facilities Services division following massive investment within the procurement function and overall company and client growth.
This procurement role may include international travel across the EMEA remit to engage with senior stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Senior Facilities Category Manager:-
- Delivering Best in Class procurement through the creation and implementation of strategic frameworks that produce large cost-saving initiatives
- Dutiable adherence to major relationship development with key stakeholders throughout the category by creating striking company engagement, which provide a profitable margin through great negotiation tactics
- By establishing company/supplier relationships, you will be utilising your market knowledge of international movements to develop opportunities and risks through your innate ability to problem solve issues that arise within the procurement process
Experience of the Senior Facilities Category Manager:-
- Remarkable employment record of BlueChip organisations, which demonstrates complex procurement solutions, that strategically mitigates opposing stakeholder wants, whilst still delivering notable financial results
- Previous Expertise within Facilities Category Management, both hard and soft, is greatly desirable
- MCIPS and/or 2:1 Degree Classification (or equivalent) is desirable, but not necessary
As the Senior Facilities Category Manager, you will be opening yourself to great career progression within the upcoming 18months through improving your geographical remit and upscaling your previous experience within the Facilities Category.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Facilities Management, Procurement Category Manager, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS, EMEA Remit, Development, Negotiation, Senior, Newly Invested Procurement Function
Apply for Senior Facilities Category Manager - up to £70k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly