Head of Major Projects
Deputy CPO - Capital Major Projects - Engineering - London - £120,000 - 150,000 + Excellent package
This transforming and rapidly expanding London based Engineering firm, who play a major role in a number of significant projects are looking to build a best in class team and seek a Head of Major Projects to act as a Deputy CPO. In addition to skilfully managing a £multi-billion capital expenditure, this role will lead project teams in excess of 100 person strong.
Deputy Chief Procurement Officer, capital major projects overview:
- Skilfully manage in excess of 14 major projects across London, including greenfield development, new-build and renovation valued in excess of £1 billion
- Developing buying solutions to better manage tactical / tail-end activities
- Managing project based teams in excess of 100 people, with the ability to manage and influence these teams to drive efficiency
- Successfully engage with executive level stakeholders including VP & SVP's across capital major projects
- Capital, Construction & Technical Professional Services procurement category expertise gained from leading FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 companies
- Strong knowledge of what best-in-class category management looks like, coupled with the knowledge of how to achieve it
- An strong understanding of contract management and procurement's role in delivering these processes, using NEC3 / FIDIC / JCT & other construction management methodologies
- Degree, MBA, MCIPS, Lean Six Sigma, Prince 2 qualifications preferred not essential
This is a rare opportunity to join this iconic firm to be nurtured from deputy CPO to play a pivotal role in the transformation of the business.
If you are interested in applying for this position please do so through this domain or email a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Team Leadership, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management, Supplier Relationship Management SRM, Project Management, Change Management, Capital Projects, Capital Equipment, Construction procurement, Engineering, Lean Six Sigma, Process Optimisation, Operating Model Design, Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, Contract Management, Materials Management, Total Cost Ownership