PROCUREMENT - IT & TELECOMS SOURCING MANAGER
PROCUREMENT - IT & TELECOMS SOURCING MANAGER - PRESTIGIOUS FTSE 100 BANKING CONGLOMERATE - LONDON - £55k - 60k + CAR + BONUS
This globally renowned brand has been providing financial services to the world for over 100 years, and with colossal predicted growth over the next five years they are drastically ramping up their focus on best in class procurement, thrusting Technology Sourcing into the limelight.
As a result, the firm is looking to hire a polished and high-potential IT procurement expert who is ready to step up to a truly strategic sourcing management position and pave their way to senior category management.
As IT & Telecoms Sourcing Manager you can enjoy:-
- Developing and executing innovative regional & global sourcing / category strategies across an array of Technology commodities including Software, SaaS, Hardware, Professional & Managed Services, Data Centre, Hosting & Telecommunications
- Autonomous ownership of far-reaching £ Multi-Million IT & Telecoms projects in a fast-paced environment, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Being a pivotal player in the promotion of corporate objectives and change initiatives, ensuring that the IT/Telecom sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth
The successful applicant must have:-
- Strong IT & Technology procurement experience from within a leading FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 firm
- A natural flair for influencing senior stakeholders
- The passion and tenacity needed for rapid personal growth
To apply please submit your CV through this forum or email Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, Buying, Purchasing, Software, Professional & Managed Services, Hardware, Telecoms / Telco / Telecommunications