Strategic Procurement Manager
Strategic Procurement Manager, Professional Services
Location - Milan, Italy
Salary - €45k-€55k + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This market leading, global FTSE 100, Professional Services firm are looking to greatly expand their Procurement Department in the Mediterranean region and are in need of experienced Procurement and Sourcing Managers to lead and develop the Professional Services category for the region. The Professional Services Procurement Manager position will see you responsible for the company's Legal, Consultancy, Insurances and other services spend across Italy, Spain and Portugal. You will play a key role in developing and implementing the category strategies and policies for a spend of over €20M which is almost completely untouched.
Key responsibilities of the Strategic Procurement Manager will include:
- Development and implementation of best in class procurement sourcing strategies for the Professional Services in the Mediterranean region
- Developing and managing relationships with local and regional stakeholders and provide excellent customer service
- Work cooperatively with the other global regions to promote synergy in processes, tools and strategies.
- Be available for travel nationally and internationally for strategic planning, project coordination and implementation across the region
The Strategic Procurement Manager must have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent procurement experience in Professional Services (Legal, Consulting, Tax, Insurance) to drive sourcing strategies on a regional basis.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to engage within all levels of the business
- Must be a strategic thinker with a strong analytical mind-set
- Must be educated to degree level and have some professional qualifications in procurement
- Must be Fluent in English and Italian, Spanish is also highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team where you will have a significant impact on strategy development and cost savings whilst also being a key influencer in the future development of the organization. If you wish to be part of a fast-paced, world-class procurement function than this is an excellent opportunity for you. Please apply with your most up to date CV to Rikard at: JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Strategic Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly