Sustainability Procurement & Project Manager
Sustainability Procurement & Project Manager: Manufacturing and Infrastructure Blue Chip - Accelerated Progression Plan - Strategic Best in Class Procurement Function - Exceptional Training & Development - Flexible Location - £45k + Strong Package
This FTSE250 global conglomerate within manufacturing, infrastructure, and construction space are ahead of the curve in regards to creating an innovative vision and strategy to achieve higher levels of sustainability within procurement and supply chain.
As a result the business is prioritising talent acquisition and seeks a Sustainable Procurement Manager to join their aggressively growing team. Ideally the successful candidate will have exposure to sustainability in a commercial environment, with a genuine passion to optimising value and ethical procurement in the business. You will have the opportunity to manage strategic, fast paced projects and work alongside Senior Procurement Managers, who pride themselves a tailored, second to none development program which will see you be fast tracked to Category Manager.
Responsibilities of Sustainable Procurement Manager:
- Seize control of the management of the 2020 'sustainability in procurement plan' taking the plan from its advent design to implementation
- Project manage strategic sub projects integral to the success of the sustainability in procurement plan, with sees you regular interact with senior stakeholders on a regional and national level
- Achieve tangible successes for the business beyond business as usual (BAU) cost savings within procurement such as improve procurement visibility and stakeholder relation ships
Procurement background required:
- Genuine passion and interest in sustainability, paired with procurement and/or supply chain experience
- Demonstrate exceptional procurement performance by way of progression in your career for example rapid progression from Graduate Buyer to Buyer/Buyer to Senior Buyer
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a Degree or CIPS qualification
To apply and for more information please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Sustainability, Senior Buyer, FTSE100, Global Business, Procurement Construction, Strategic Procurement, Midlands, Indirect Procurement, Direct Procurement, Ethical Procurement, Supply Chain