Warehouse Shift Manager
My client is a leading ambient and chilled distributor who are now looking for a Warehouse Shift Manager to be based at their Manchester site. This role will be managing a team of 40 and will be working on a permanent back shift, 2pm- 10pm. The successful candidate will be paid up to £30,000 depending on experience.
My client is a leading ambient and chilled distributor based in Manchester. As they are heading into peak they are now looking for a Warehouse Shift Manager to join their team.
The successful Warehouse Shift Manager duties will include;
- Successfully managing the work flow of the warehouse
- Adhering to health and safety
- Managing KPIs of the team
- Organising additional training for the team
The successful Warehouse Shift Manager must have
- Previously worked as a Warehouse Shift Manager
- Previously worked in a chilled environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
This role is permanent and is paying up to £30,000 depending on experience. Please note that this is a permanent back shift, 2pm- 10pm, working 5 out of 7.