The Transport Administrator will provide an effective and efficient service to support the prompt administration of the de- briefing process within transport, to ensure the accurate and timely processing of all delivery notes is undertaken, collections organised and credits raised. All applicants need to be based in close proximity to one of their sites in Crewe.
The client is a well-recognised High Street name.
The role of the Transport Administrator:
- Ensure your actions help to drive engagement with our customer and provide the accurate and timely processing of work to enable CVR to maximise their .
- Ensure you meet all KPIs and SLAs in the agreed time frame.
- Constantly develop your own knowledge on all technical and company information relating to the role.
- Ensure effective induction with drivers & supporting customers if required.
- Exhibit excellent customer service standards at all times, ensuring that calls are answered quickly, questions, comments and issues are resolved.
- Meet all customer service level agreements and ensure all appropriate logs/ documents are completed to monitor the team's performance.
The Successful Transport Administrator:
- Strong IT skills with an aptitude for learning new systems & processes.
- High levels of accuracy with good attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good planning, organising and time management skills required to be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a role of similar nature: Transport Clerk / Transport Planner
Hours: Any 5 from 7 (08:00 - 16:00 & 14:00 - 22:00)