Procurement Executive (Graduate)
Would you like to join a rapidly growing management consultancy specialising in procurement, cost reduction and business transformation? We are currently seeking a highly motivated, client focused Procurement Executive to help shape the future of the business.
You will support the team in the delivery of client projects from start to finish. You will also work with Managers and Senior Managers in other business activities in the delivery of the complete procurement process.
Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years procurement experience, preferably within Indirect categories. You should be strong analytically with excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Client category spend analyses; identifying key areas and opportunities
• Creating and presenting client project updates to Senior Management and senior stakeholders
• Leading on the preparation of documentation and other outputs for procurement activity
• Evaluating and recommending suppliers, using recognised procurement methodologies
• Identifying innovative opportunities for cost reduction and process improvements
• Quantifying, tracking and reporting on savings delivery
• Process Mapping and the development of activity tracker to inform decision making
• Completing day-to-day procurement activities and fulfilling clients' operational expectations
• 1 - 3 years' commercial experience (procurement or consultancy experience preferred)
• Degree desired or similar qualification
• Excellent MS Office Skills – including Excel and PowerPoint
• A second European language would be desirable but not required
• Ability to analyse data, distil information and identify key outputs and recommendations
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Project management experience
• Experience in negotiations, including understanding compromises between strategic and financial drivers and contractual requirements
• Highly self-motivated individual exhibiting an outgoing, confident and professional style
• Strong work ethic and results focused, consistently delivering in a fast paced environment
• An individual whose approach is underpinned by honesty and integrity and works tirelessly to attain perfection and meet the opportunity presented
• A team player that thrives whilst working with others but is comfortable completing individual tasks
This is an exciting role in a dynamic consultancy that will challenge, develop and engage the right person. Our clients are growing rapidly and are looking for people to join the team and progress their career within the orgsanisation.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to call Adam to discuss your application in more detail.