HR and Professional Services Category Manager-£70k
HR and Professional Services Procurement Category Manager - Newly Invested Procurement Function - International Remit across EMEA - up to £70000 - London
A Market-Leading Organisation have recently opened a Category Manager position heading up the Human Resources and Professional Services Procurement department across their EMEA remit. As the Human Resources and Professional Services Category Manager, you will be working within a highly driven team whom practices Best in Class strategic Procurement across the EMEA remit.
Responsibilities of the HR and Professional Services Manager:-
- Delivering Best in Class procurement through implementing frameworks that establish cradle-to-grave strategic sourcing, whilst producing large cost savings across both categories, including RFP/quotation management and bid analysis that carries through to successful contract management.
- Instigating company/supplier partnerships that take into account market movements that will create both opportunities and risk to the relationships. You will have the ability to quickly problem solve to amend issues that arise within the procurement process.
- Jurisdiction over relationship development with key stakeholders within the Human Resources and Professional Services space to establish long-term, profitable, affiliations.
Experience of the HR and Professional Services Manager:-
- Impressive track record of employment within Blue Chip Organisations, through developing complex procurement solutions that appease multiple stakeholders and achieve impressive financial results across multiple categories.
- Leading basic business process re-engineering exercises with detailed knowledge of procurement legislation, the procurement tendering process, contract management and SRM.
- Previous Expertise within Human Resources and Professional Services Procurement.
As the Human Resources and Professional Services Procurement Category Manager you will be expanding your horizons for future career progression, both within this multinational organisation, as well as within the Procurement industry as a whole.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Human Resources, Professional Services, Procurement Category Manager, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, Professional Services, Human Resources, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS