Head of Purchasing
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage and drive a brand new procurement function in one of the leading UK casual dinning businesses. With a fantastic Central London location, they are looking to hire a dynamic, enthusiastic and intelligent individual with a strong purchasing background within the food retail or restaurant industry.
Based in London, my client currently has over 65 locations across London and has 2017 plans to grow by across the UK and begin opening stores within Germany and France. - The office has grown from a modest number of 4 people eight years ago, to a vibrant 65 people in the heart of Central London. Their healthy take on food on the go has allowed them to break into the competitive food offered here in the UK. Their great team atmosphere, along with fantastic staff members, has allowed them to take a large proportion of the 'casual fast dining' market share and this continues to grow year by year.
- Managing new supplier requests and offering suggestions on most desirable suppliers.
- Owning and maintaining all inventory management system information, including, but not limited to, requests for supplier information updates, supplier price approvals/extensions, and new supplier and item set-ups.
- Working with existing suppliers to respond to restaurant inquiries/issues, and ensure any supply changes are communicated to relevant groups.
- Working with suppliers and distribution centres to quickly address and prevent food quality issues
The ideal candidate for the Head of Purchasing role will:
between £70,000 to £75,000 salary
- Bonus and Pension
- Fantastic new central London Office
- Inclusive and forward thinking culture
- Non corporate atmosphere
- Discounted lunches