Inventory Control Manager
I am currently recruiting for an Inventory Manager to join a retail warehousing operation - the role will take over inventory manager and move to a PI model.
Our client is a leading global brand who value their employees and team culture. Operating out of their DC in east Northamptonshire.
- Lead and implement perpetual inventory management.
- Planning of stock locations
- Warehouse Layout - Design
- Optimise the warehouse space
- Stock Replenishment
- Plan effective stock control
- Responsible for performance reviews, coaching and development and succession planning.
- Provide daily interface for the operations management team
- Management experience - leading a team of 10+
- WMS or Systems knowledge, ideally Manhattan
- Experience in building and improving inventory management systems & processes.
- Problem solving & decision-making ability
c£40,000 experience dependant + fantastic benefits package.