Interim Warehouse Team Manager
A global distribution business requires an IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE Warehouse Team Manager to join their business for an initial 12 weeks contract to support their peak.
Global Distribution Business based in West Yorkshire.
As Interim Warehouse Team Manage you will be responsible for :
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and monitoring agreed KPI targets of operatives
- Managing warehouse within the agreed number of hours needed to deliver set KPIs
- Understanding and driving the delivery of the required KPIs
- Maintaining high morale and effective engagement with all staff
- Developing Operatives to their full capability
- Performing accurate and relevant people process activities within specific timelines; including Appraisals, Return to Work, holiday requests, investigations, grievances and disciplinary hearings
- Managing both site and employee Health & Safety
- Ensuring sufficient resources are available to enable completion of daily tasks and maintaining forward planning of resources
- Communicating work practices, procedures and methods to staff in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all staff comply with company processes, procedures and legislation
- Participating in Operational Meetings and updating team members
- Accurately completing paperwork and reports where applicable for your department to agreed timelines
- Performing additional duties or collating relevant statistical evidence as required
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in supervising a team in a warehouse environment.
- Knowledge and application of KPI's, including monitoring KPI's and driving of continuous improvement within the warehouse.
- Monitor team performance both on KPI's and within a concise budget.
- Good man management experience.
- Excellent communication and organisation. Good experience with warehouse management systems.
- Good communicator.
- Excellent organisation.
- PC literate and experienced with WMS'.
The successful candidate will be offered a 12 week contract and MUST be available to start IMMEDIATELY.