Indirect Category Manager £50000-70000
Indirect Category Manager, Newly Invested Procurement Function - London - Fortune 500 Company - £50000-70000 - Multinational Client-Facing Organisation - EMEA
A Multinational Household Name are looking for an Indirect Category Manager to work within their Transforming Procurement Function. As the Indirect Category Manager, you will be pioneering multiple procurement projects within a core position, striving towards Best in Class procurement.
Responsibilities of the Indirect Category Manager:-
- Implementing cradle-to-grave Strategic Procurement through designing innovative frameworks that conduct Best in Class Procurement for specific commodity/service requirements, RFP/quotation management and bid analysis, carrying through to successful contract management
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to understand their client wants and develop the relationship, using an expert knowledge of market developments, including accounting for risk and trends, to inform the stakeholders and secure relationships
- Progressing company/supply partner relationships across multiple indirect categories, creating long-term relationships that continue to produce financial benefits for the company
Experience of the Indirect Category Manager:-
- Successful track record of working within Blue Chip Organisations, implementing complex procurement solutions that appease multiple stakeholders and achieve impressive financial results across multiple categories
- Conducting basic business process re-engineering exercises with detailed knowledge of procurement legislation, the procurement tendering process, contract management and SRM
- Previous expertise within the indirect procurement arena, MCIPS may help your application
As an Indirect Category Manager with this prestigious FTSE 500 Company, you will creating achievable career aspirations for the foreseeable future at a firm that nurtures core talent.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Indirect Category Manager, Procurement, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, Professional Services, Human Resources, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS