Procurement Analysts: Leading Consultancy £25-40k
Procurement Analysts: Leading Consultancy - London or Hampshire - £25,000-40,000
After a successful transformation within their strategy team and securing several new long-term engagements, a world leading consultancy within corporate travel are seeking two new analysts to join their team and add further value to their already enviable offering.
As a Procurement Analyst you will act as a designated resource for your clients, providing all analytical solutions across a range of software suits; including, Tableau, Microsoft packages and Database Concepts. This well reputed consultancy has built its reputation upon offering best in class analytical solutions and unrivalled career progression.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
- Leading strategic analytical projects from inception to delivery, surpassing client expectations and utilising all tools at your disposal
- Full creative control to harness dashboards, portals, bespoke software and Tableau to provide market leading analytical solutions to clients.
- Drive savings and efficiency across the full suite of travel services, including ground and air travel, hotel expenditure, meetings & events; among other spend areas.
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
- Experience within the travel industry is not essential, but could prove advantageous.
- A willingness to adopt an innovative approach to deep dive into client requirements and offer bespoke solutions commensurate to the organisation's best-in-class reputation.
- Demonstrable capability as a forward thinking and highly numerate analyst.
- Degree or equivalent preferred.
If you're ambitious about beginning your career as an analyst in a market leading consultancy, where you will be rewarded for demonstrating talent and valued within the organisation, this opportunity is ideal.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Apply for Procurement Analysts: Leading Consultancy £25-40k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly