Procurement Director: IT - FTSE50 - EMEA & APAC
Procurement Director: IT Categories- International Role - Iconic FTSE50 Brand - Team Leadership - £120,000 + Lucrative Package (Bonus, Car & Shares) - World Class Procurement - Flexible Location
Following an aggressive period of investment this iconic FTSE50 conglomerate with an ever-growing £12bn procurement function seeks a true procurement leader to seize control over a global £500 million IT spend. This is a leadership role with a robust and dynamic team of 10 beneath you to help design and implement a global IT procurement strategy. The business seeks a true procurement leader, who can make a Procurement Director and forge your legacy as you drive procurement form Best in Class to World Class.
As Procurement Director for IT you will:
- Design and implement truly global IT procurement category and sourcing strategies, not just across the mature markets of Europe and the USA, but also emerging markets including Asia and Africa
- Seize control over a colossal £500 million spend within the IT Procurement, and exercise your control over a procurement team of 10, to transform procurement into truly market leading from Best in Class to World Class
- Collaborate with regional and international VP's of IT Procurement to define the commercial strategy and positon of IT Procurement more strategically amongst the global stakeholder community
Required procurement background:
- Proven track record of exceptional procurement performance by way of career progression within the IT procurement category e.g from Buyer to Senior Buyer/ Procurement Manager to Had of Procurement/ Head of Procurement to Procurement Director
- History of blue chip procurement functions on your CV, with a clear demonstration of strong IT category management skills and team leadership within procurement
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, IT Procurement, FTSE50, Best in Class Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, IT Procurement, L&D Procurement, Payroll Procurement, Mobility Procurement, Global Procurement