PROCUREMENT CATEGORY LEAD - Professional Services
PROCUREMENT CATEGORY LEAD - Professional Services - £60k-65k + PACKAGE - LONDON
An iconic global blue-chip Professional Services Firm is currently looking for a successful and polished procurement professional to head up the HR Procurement Services arena. The role will cover all areas of the Professional Services category with a focus on tier 1 management consultancy, recruitment and learning and development.
Working within a strong and dynamic organisation, this senior procurement role will give you the authority and autonomy to lead a key area of spend within a valued and important procurement function.
Professional Services Procurement Category Lead Responsibilities:
- Managing and growing all aspects of the Professional Services Procurement function including Tier 1 management consultancy, Learning and Development, Temporary and Permanent Labour and Benefits
- Purchasing and mobilising contracts for the Professional Services category including temporary/permanent recruitment and occupational health services
- Meeting with clients and stakeholders to build procurement requirements, and the identification and development of new business opportunities within the existing client base
- Interpreting results and formulating strategies based on modelling and analysis
- Managing key supplier relationships to ensure optimum performance, including leading negotiations
Procurement Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience of managing HR related spend on a Pan-European scale
- A strong technical understanding of the end-to-end procurement process including strategic sourcing
- Specific experience with Professional Services Procurement relating to Management Consultancy, Talent, Recruitment and L&D
- Degree educated or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to add a blue chip organisation to your resume with huge potential to develop your skills and work alongside the best professionals in the industry. You will be given the responsibility drive change and to make a difference in driving bottom line profits, within a globally recognised and renowned brand name.
For more information email Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Indirect, HR, Professional Services, People Management, Generalist, Corporate Services, Recruitment, Contingent labour, Supplier contracts, Banking, Financial Services
Apply for PROCUREMENT CATEGORY LEAD - Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly