Supply and Demand Planner
My global FMCG client based in Nottinghamshire, are seeking an experienced Supply and Demand Planner candidate to join their highly successful and fast-growing organisation.
My FMCG client are a multi-national company with factories and offices globally, inc. Central America, South America and the UK. The turnover for the Group in 2016 was c.$80m, this was a c.$25m increase on the previous year. The turnover for the UK business in 2016 was c.$9m, this was a c.$5m increase on the previous year.
Their UK business has 3 categories: packing for retailers, own-brand products into retailers and raw materials sold into the ingredient industry.
The successful candidate for the role of Supply and Demand Planner based in Nottinghamshire will be responsible for the following:
- Provide forward planning
- Promotional forecasting and trend analysis for all categories and ranges
- Review historical sales data and trends to accurately forecast future sales and stock levels needed for individual clients
- Liaise with buyers and supplier factories worldwide on a daily basis
- Process sales and purchase orders on a regular basis
- Daily and Weekly reporting to Snr. management and customers regarding sales, stock and service levels any people trying the product
- Negotiate with supplier best possible deals and payment terms
The successful candidate for the role of Supply and Demand Planner will have proven experience within a similar role and similar organisation.
You will be a highly motivated individual, with supply chain planning experience gained in an FMCG environment and ideally be proficient in SAP.
The successful candidate will be offered c. £35'000 - £42'000/PA plus benefits.